CEILIDH ( Pronounced Kay-li- which is Gaelic for Party) – Saturday March 18th from 4.30-7.30
Friday, March 03, 2017
A relaxed evening of music from the Pipes and Drums and Music Department. Bring your own rug or chair and jumper. BBQ, salad, cakes, slices , tea, coffee and cold drinks will be available for sale. Entry is Gold Coin Donation. ALL WELCOME
- HIGHLAND GATHERING Sunday 19th March 10am-4pm
- CEILIDH ( Pronounced Kay-li- which is Gaelic for Party) – Saturday March 18th from 4.30-7.30
- HIGHLAND GATHERING SHOWJUMPING DAY
- Do You Know A Student Going into Year 7 2018?
- Swimming Carnival Season
- New Ads
- MEDIA RELEASE Announcement Regarding New Fee Structure
- Annual Speech Day and presentation of prizes 11 am Thursday 8th December, 2016
- Ceremonial Parade and Christmas Carols Wednesday 7th December, 2016 from 4pm
- Brett Nielsen "A Life With No Arms"
Education Teaching Employment Agriculture Bathurst Show jobs Positions Vacant Buthurst Business Tube The Scots School Buthurst